A food processing company located at North Industrial Area, Accra, is seeking a Quality Assurance & Production Supervisor. The candidate will work with the quality assurance and production teams to ensure overall adherence to statutory and regulatory requirements in order to ensure the smooth production of standard goods.
Scope of Responsibilities:
1. To perform the following activities of the Quality Assurance department: Sampling and ensuring physico-chemical analysis of on-line products; Process audit; Data analysis and interpretation; Trouble Shooting.
2. To strictly adhere to the requirement of ISO 9001 and 22000 quality system.
3. To ensure the use of good raw materials through effective co-ordination of their inspection and testing.
4. To ensure effective co-ordination with all the section, for providing effective service to other department.
5. To prepare and submit the required reports daily, weekly or monthly, or any other periodic report to the superior.
6. To ensure GMP, GHK and GHP are maintained in areas of control at all times.
7. Continual minimization of products’ market complaints through effective and prompt proactive measures.
8. To ensure discipline in the department. Examples - wearing of clean uniform, wearing of PPE, use of proper tools, ensuring timing.
9. To strictly maintain confidentiality of the organization and department with the outsider.
10. Formulation of quality standards and specifications as and when necessary.
11. To keep in continuous co-ordination with production manager by timely reporting.
12. To continuously improve the performance of the department and also to ensure cost reduction.
13. To ensure that calibration of all the measuring and weighting equipment are carried out as per schedules.
14. To ensure good housekeeping and cleanliness in the area of control all the time.
15. To submit required data for the preparation of daily, weekly, monthly or any periodic reports to the production manager.
16. To strictly adhere to statutory and regulatory requirements.
17. To adhere to all the safety and environmental regulations.
18. To inform the production manager on the needs for tools for working and to ensure proper controls and safekeeping of the tools.
19. To report to the production manager on any non-conformity observed during the production process.
20. Perform any other duties as assigned by superiors.
Qualification, Experience, Education, Skills and so on the candidate should possess
Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role.
Minimum of an HND in a related field.
Certificate in quality assurance is a plus.
Working knowledge of tools, methods, and concepts of quality assurance.
Solid knowledge of relevant regulatory standards.
Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
Excellent data collection and analysis skills.
Strong attention to detail.
Location: North Industrial Area, Accra
The purpose of thePrincipal Research OfficeratGhanaStatistical Serviceis toprovide technical and operational support for implementation of policy-oriented...
From Ghana Statistical Service - Greater Accra
Published 24 days ago
A reputable manufacturing company located on the Spintex Road,Accrais seeking to recruit suitably qualified persons for the positions ofMaintenance Technicians...
From Reputable Manufacturing Company - Greater Accra
Published 23 days ago
Job Summary Responsible for ensuring the accuracy of product costing, and maintaining a cost accounting system for the organization. Responsibilities: Develop...
From Reliance Personnel - Greater Accra
Published 13 days ago
Job Description and Responsibilities Ensure the product being produced is of the highest standard Ensuring CGMP and sops are adhered to, throughout the facility...
From Reputable Company - Greater Accra
Published 10 days ago