• International and challenging working environment which enhance your capabilities
• Exposure to multinational environment/culture.
• Enhancing personal skills.
• Soft skills such as turning complaints into opportunities, handling difficult customers, and managing customers' expectations.
• Team work, cross-functional management, & cross-cultural management.
• Successful candidate will also be exposed to new tools that enhance collaboration across the globe and an understanding of creating sustainable value for customers.
• Communicating with origin, destination, clients, and client’s factories.
• Create and maintain client’s SOP, IOP (Internal Operating Procedures) and QRG (Quick Reference Guidance).
• Takes the initiative to understand the customers business into details to provide a tailor-made delivery solution that supports the customers production needs
• Must have a Customer Centric and Proactive Mindset
• Fluent in English both written and verbal communication. Proficiency in French will be an added advantage
• MS office – especially MS Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
• Good in problem solving skill with an open mind to go the extra mile.
• Must be able to accept changes and come up with agile solutions
• Able to work in teamwork & collaborative environment.
• SCM Business understanding
• Must be an effective time manager and work under little or no supervision
• Experience in Freight Forwarding or Supply Chain Management would be an added advantage