Duties: * Answer telephone enquiries arising from the enhancement of e-Mail System and help users go through initial fault diagnosis;
* Handle user account requests and provide account administration summary for the e-Mail System;
* Notify the shift leader of any equipment malfunction and handle equipment problems according to operation procedures;
* Answer routine questions regarding the application procedures, system settings and usages for the e-Mail System;
* Support installation, configuration and maintenance of the e-Mail platform in Lotus Notes environment
* Diploma or above in IT related disciplines
* With at least 2 year of relevant IT support experience in Microsoft Active Directory & Lotus Noes
* Strong knowledge of PC, Laptops, Printers troubleshooting
* Strong knowledge of Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Microsoft Office 2007, 2010
* Good communication and problem-solving skills
If interested for the above position, please send detailed resume with current and expected salary as well as date of availability by sending email to CLTS' Application Email Address vi**********
For more job opportunity, please visit our website: www.clts.com
The personal information is collected strictly for recruitment purpose only.
Employer Ref.: CLTS01777
Please apply through the Employer.