• Assist Operations Manager in supervising daily operations of organization.
• Develop productive, profitable and achievement oriented working environment for employees.
• Address operational issues and concerns in a timely fashion.
• Supervise operations team to ensure operational excellence and excellent customer services.
• Educate operations team on best practices, company policies and service excellence standards.
• Develop and maintain operational guidelines for staffs.
• Oversee operational cost, risk and audit activities.
• Assist in interviewing, recruiting, training, performance evaluation, and promotion and termination activities.
• Determine staffing requirements, work assignment and schedules for new projects.
Qualification Required & Experience
• HND/First Degree in Business Administration or related Field.
Closing Date:15 March, 2019
15 March, 2019