Duties: * Plan and conduct user research to investigate user needs and synthesise insights to develop UI/UX flow
* Develop wireframes, prototype and customer journey map to communicate, test and refine concepts with stakeholders through iterative processes
* Perform research and interviews with stakeholders to identify best UI components and visual design for development
* Develop and deliver highly responsive, secure front-end UI components and layouts for web and native mobile apps
* Work with the back-end developers in building and integrating with the front end
* Identify and set up web analytics metrics for user experience on Digital Services
* Troubleshoot technical issues related to the front-end technologies and web analytics
* Lead and support product showcase and provide feedback to the development team
* Diploma or above in Information Technology, graphic design, web design, Multimedia Design or equivalent
* At least 1 year experience in UI / UX Design/ Development
* Excellent experience in using PHP for web application development
* Good communication skill
If interested for the above position, please send detailed resume with current and expected salary as well as date of availability by sending email to CLTS' Application Email Address vi**********
For more job opportunity, please visit our website: www.clts.com
The personal information is collected strictly for recruitment purpose only.Employer Ref.: CLTS02239
Please apply through the Employer.
Job Summary Web Designer/Developer A reputable company in USA, is looking for 4 people to join our team to work remotely. Minimum Qualification: Diploma...
Published a month ago
Job Summary Responsible for developing and designing front end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications, and working alongside graphic...
From A Reputable Company - Greater Accra
Published 5 days ago