An internship in community development provides you with real-life experience to expand your career development. Eduvolgh’s community development interns mostly support the children of local communities with our renowned partners on a diverse range of initiatives in educational enrichment, healthcare awareness, women’s empowerment, and sustainable environmental practices.
Our internships offer you practical experience that helps you to achieve your personal and professional goals, whether or not you desire a future career path working with children.
Eduvolgh community development interns can partake in quality role-modeling for children in communities, and provide increased access to education and a nurturing environment; mentor and teach disadvantaged children, and assist community organizations with local outreach on sustainable projects and healthcare awareness. Apart from these internships we now also have a range of programs specifically for students looking to travel during their spring break; join an alternative spring break program or join a gap year volunteering program abroad and make a real difference in the world.
If you complete a community development internship you will gain:
• Comprehensive staff mentorship, feedback and evaluation on an individual, self-directed
• Hands-on field training for sustainable development, teaching, and managing children
• Real-world experience working with children in disadvantaged communities
• Emergency First Response (EFR) Training
• Development of collaborative, leadership, teamwork, and problem-solving skills with our Eduvolgh Leadership Course
• A professional recommendation for future employers upon completion of the course
Our internship programs are designed just for you to fulfill your abroad internship goals. Our well-trained, dedicated, and professional staff will work side-by-side with you and provide the needed assistance throughout your stay.
Our host family home offers decent accommodation (neatly fitted rooms) with serene environs, local and continental dishes prepared under strict hygienic conditions, scheduled transportation service, 24/7 security and 4G internet access. “Welcome to the gateway to Africa”
Recommended For You:
13 Reasons Why Your CV Will Get Rejected By Recruiters
How To Write A Perfect CV
How To Write The Perfect Cover Letter
Smart Ways To Answer Standard Job Interview Questions